If you would like to submit your contest, please send the following information to us:
- A brief description of your organization and the purpose of the contest
- Eligibility criteria
- Deadline and any important times
- Application fee (if any)
- Information about your organization
- Details about the awards offered
- Contact info
- Any additional information that you think is important for artists to know
Before submitting, please note that we have a few guidelines in place to ensure that all the opportunities listed on our site are of the highest quality. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your contest should require some kind of creative effort from the participants.
- We only consider international contests for listing on Artinfoland.
- Your contest should be competitive in nature and not just an open call for submissions.
- Your contest should not be hosted on Facebook or other social networks.
- The awards offered by your contest should not be gift cards, reward coupons, or other substitutes for cash prizes.
- By submitting your contest, you agree that your data will be made available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
- Please double check that your contest is not already listed on Artinfoland before submitting.
Please keep in mind that we reserve the right to not list a submitted contest if it does not meet our quality standards. Our goal is to provide high-quality content for our users, and we work hard to ensure that all the opportunities listed on our site are of the highest caliber.
For contact us send email to Artinfoland@gmail.com