YICCA is an international call for artists, open to professionals and not only from any country in the world. All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances. The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art. Internationality and networking make this art call a huge chance for the artists, which can win a cash prize and have the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works in an art gallery of a European city. Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
Participants in the YICCA 23/24 – International Contest of Contemporary Art can:
- Win a cash prize:
- 3,000 Euro money prize to the first selected
- 1,000 Euro money prize to the second selected
- Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country. There are no special qualifications required for entry.
The subscription fee starts at 50 Euro and varies depending on the number of submitted artworks.
There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
TYPOLOGY OF WORKS
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property.
DATES AND DEADLINES
- October 26, 2023: Applications deadline
- November 14, 2023: Notification of winning artworks
Website and apply link: https://www.yicca.org/