Festival Dates: June 14 – 23, 2024 / Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Submission Deadline: November 15, 2023
- All applicants must submit the online submission form.
- Please read these guidelines before filling out the form.
- Notification Date 1: February 1, 2024
- Notification Date 2: March 15, 2024
- See Individual Categories for Notification Date
This Year’s Categories Include:
- Installations (Interactive and non-interactive)
- Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality Environments
- AI/Artist Collaboration
- Robotics/Kinetic/Electro-Mechanical Objects and Installations
- Multimedia Performance
- Digitally Generated or Fabricated Objects
- Interactive Installations for Children
- Outdoor Installations and Projections
- Experimental Single Channel Video/Experimental Documentary/Animation
- Multiple submissions are welcome in one or more categories. You must submit a new form and pay the fee for each submission.
- All Categories: $25 for a single and $20 each for multiple submissions.
Submission Form Instructions
- Documentation of work samples must be viewable online (personal website, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, etc)
- uploaded hi-res photos and video still captures should be no larger than 3MB .jpg only
- We will accept works in progress if you are able to submit samples that demonstrate a strong body of work
Follow these steps to fill out the Submission Form:
- Fill out the general information at the top of the Form.
- Select the Category in which you wish to submit your work. Each Category has a separate set of questions.
- Once you have selected the Category you can fill out the remainder of the Form.
- Select Yes or No to the multiple submissions’ question. This will determine your fee – $25/single, $20 each/multiple.
- Submit the Form.
- Once you have submitted the form and paid your fee you will receive an email notification with a copy of the form you submitted.
- You are welcome to submit multiple entries in one or more categories. You must submit a new form and pay the fee separately for each entry.
- If you wish to enter another submission return to the this page or the Submissions Form page.
Questions about the CURRENTS application? CONTACT
Website link: Submission Guidelines 2024 – CURRENTS New Media