The Fumetto International Comix Festival in Lucerne, Switzerland, is now accepting submissions for the 2024 International Comic Competition.
This year’s theme of the international comic competition is FLEISCH, meaning flesh or meat in all its possible implications. We are all made of meat and flesh and many of us eat it too, from animals to meat substitutes – or even human flesh? Fumetto collects and shows the scariest, most beautiful, most bizarre and funniest stories about meat and flesh, be it about the human body, about responsible consumption in the face of climate catastrophes or about international specialties and delicacies. Whether it’s juicy physicality or rather dried meat from Central Switzerland – grab your pencils and show us your meatiest stories!
Deadline is December 1st, 2023.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- Deadline: 1st of December 2023
- Registration: https://wettbewerb.fumetto.ch/en only one participation per person
- Submissions: (pdf,jpg,png) no submission by E-Mail or mail
- Format: In the original A4 or A3, other formats are not accepted
- Layout: Only landscape formats, portrait formats cannot be accepted
- Form: only Comics (stories in picture form)
- Number of pages: maximum 4 (only 1 comic-story)
- Cat. 1: 18 years or older
- Cat. 2: 13 to 17 years
- Cat. 3: up to 12 years of age (reference date is the deadline)
Fumetto awards three prizes per category and one prize for the best scenario in all
categories. The festival visitors determine an audience award.
The 45 nominated original works will be exhibited at the Fumetto Festival 2023. All other
works will be digitally integrated into the exhibition.
Fumetto Comic-Festival Luzern
+41 41 412 11 22
Website link: https://www.fumetto.ch/info/news?item=w-1